1.About personal information
When sending a message through our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
2.How do we use your information?
We may use the information in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To give us new ideas on business or product development
- To offer information about new products and services
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information except in the following cases:
- When we have the user’s agreement.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law.
- When it is necessary to protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
- This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.